|Level||100 / 110 Elite|
Two Warspear Grunts can be found talking next to the flightmaster at the northernmost tip of Warspear. The female Grunt appears to be sharing pieces of information with her less well-informed comrade in arms.
- Warspear Grunt 1 says: I spoke with Warlord Volrath today. He is concerned that our troops are refusing to march into the burial grounds.
- Warspear Grunt 2 says: Oh yeah? Why do you think that is?
- Warspear Grunt 1 says: The grunts that return from there are reporting sightings of strange spirits. They say that necromancers are enslaving the ghosts of the ancient ogres.
- Warspear Grunt 2 says: Ghost ogres? I can see why they'd stay away. Not that I'm afraid or anything, but I prefer enemies I can actually strike with an axe.
- Warspear Grunt 1 says: You hear what happened? The blood elves say they found something big in the mines.
- Warspear Grunt 2 says: What, like a really big axe?
- Warspear Grunt 1 says: Not an axe, dimwit! They say it's part of the big artifact the Alliance is looking for.
- Warspear Grunt 2 says: Bah! Who cares about some old, dusty relics? I came here to bash some Alliance heads in!
- Warspear Grunt 1 says: Do you even understand why we're here in Ashran?
- Warspear Grunt 2 says: All I care about is that we get to bring the battle to the humans again. I've been itchin' for a proper fight!
- Gordon Ray
- Gordon Ray says: So what's the deal with these artifacts I keep hearing about?
- Warspear Grunt says: All I know is da Alliance wants em, and da elves think they big and powerful. We don't want da Alliance havin that.
- Gordon Ray says: Powerful, you say? Maybe I should go get my hands on some of them.
- Gordon Ray says: Man, those Alliance soldiers sure are crybabies!
- Warspear Grunt says: You talkin' bout da one who kept screamin' after you chopped off his foot?
- Gordon Ray says: Yeah! I mean come on, it's only a foot! Those things are so easy to stitch back on.
- Warspear Grunt says: Uh, I don't think it works that way...