Water comes in various forms in World of Warcraft:
- What you swim in.
- A form of drink used to generate mana while out of combat. Mages can conjure various levels of it.
- An ingredient for various recipes.
- A type of quest item.
Types of water as drinks
- (req level 15)
- (req level 25)
- (req level 35)
- (req level 55; BoP)
- (from level 5 spell)
- (from level 15 spell; req level 5)
- (from level 25 spell; req level 15)
- (from level 35 spell; req level 25)
- (from level 45 spell; req level 35)
- (from level 55 spell; req level 45)
- (from level 65 spell; req level 55)
- (from book, level 70 to make; req level 65)
Types of water as ingredients
Types of water as quest items
Too many to mention, but here are a few more interesting ones.
- (also damages undead)
Types of water as skills
Some shaman skills have water elemental magic involved.
The mage's ice spells technically uses water, but in a solid form. In World of Warcraft, water and ice seem to be seperate elements, being just the same element in different physical form.