|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Rank||Level||Base Mana Cost||Reagent||Cost|
The spell requires a reagent, , which is dropped by most aquatic mobs. There is a minor glyph available that removes the reagent cost.
Tips and tactics
- Warlocks have a similar spell, , that requires no reagent. If there is a Warlock in your group and you do not have the glyph to remove the reagent cost, allow them to buff. In addition, Warlocks can also obtain a Glyph which increases swim speed if buffed with Unending Breath, another potential benefit to letting them do it.
- Water Breathing is a Rare Shaman ability card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Drums of War set.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Water Breathing is no longer a Magic buff, and thus can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Now requires a reagent.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Moved to level 22.