171,987 (Kun-Lai Summit) |
|Location||Inkgill Mere, Kun-Lai Summit|
Waterspeaker Gorai is a jinyu waterspeaker found at Inkgill Mere of Kun-Lai Summit. The adventurers of the Horde and Alliance assisted him in retaking his village from sha-corrupted jinyu, cleansing the mere and fighting the corrupter, Shai Hu.
At some point, the Kor'kron captured him and some fellow waterspeakers, then placed them into a cage in the Menagerie below Orgrimmar along with other various creatures and races from Pandaria. During the Thok the Bloodthirsty boss encounter within the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, he is freed by a band of heroes who are fighting the angry beast and attempts to assist them in their fight by casting a spell at Thok. This only enrages the giant devilsaur and Waterspeaker Gorai is subsequently devoured along with the others.
- Restorative Waters — Restores 48750 to 51250 health per second.
- Water of Purity — Invokes the spirits of the ancient Jinyu water spirits, and attempts to purge all evil and aggression from a target. This ancient incantation has a taunting effect on its victims.
My people, corrupted...
Shai Hu, a local warrior, was the first to drink of the tainted waters.
He was strengthed[sic], emboldened, and urged the others to do the same.
I warned them against it. I sensed danger, corruption...
- After the questline
We are discussing where we shall go next. Perhaps join the Pearlfin in Jade Forest?
Speaking of which - how does the <name>gill Tribe sound to you?
- Inkgill Mere
- Such a tragedy...
- I've never seen anything like this.
- How will I save them?
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Waterspeaker Gorai yells: Thank you, friends. I will lend what aid I can.
- Waterspeaker Gorai is voiced by Barry Dennen.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.