|Affiliation(s)||The Earthen Ring|
|Location||Throughout Shimmering Expanse, Abyssal Depths|
Wavespeaker Tulra is an Earthen Ring Tauren shaman and a Horde quest giver located first at Nespirah, then in Legion's Rest, then appearing in several positions around the Abyssal Depths. She is interested in the Naz'jar Battlemaiden's past and in general the history of Vashj'ir, as evidenced by her constant request from players to enter the past and witness the Battlemaiden's visions. After the tragic Horde loss against the Naga at the Ruins of Vashj'ir, she relocates to the Abyssal Depths and is concerned about the scalding shrooms of the area.
- I don't like the feel of this place, <player>. Naga sorceresses and slavedriver aside...all I can sense inside this cavern is pain. The ancient one is trying to cry out, but it cannot speak.
- In my youth, my family did not approve of my intrest in shamanish. Brash and foolish as I was, I ran away from them and practiced on my own. Upon returning to my home one day, I found my parents gone. My home destroyed. They never found who did it.
I've spent my life striving to extend my shamanistic visions to see into the past - to find out what happened to my family and who is responsible. I've come a great way. I've learned to focus in on impactful events in the recent past, but I have much further to go if I ever hope to glimpse something that occurred so long ago.
- Wavespeaker Tulra says: Let me have a look at the shard, would you Captain? I could feel it's power radiating from the others side of the cave.
- Captain Vilethorn says: Of course. It's all yours.
- Wavespeaker Tulra says: Thank you
In the Ruins of Vashj'ir
- Wavespeaker Tulra says: Welcome back <player>. That took longer than expected. Learn anything useful?
- The captain and his forces pushed forward to take one of the bases you scouted for him earlier. you should go meet them.
On Nar'shola Terrace
- There were too many...our assault seems to have barely even scratched at their ranks. We lost so many men! Something must come of this...
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.