Waygates are devices that teleport the user between other waygates.
Third WarThis section concerns content exclusive to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos or its expansion The Frozen Throne.
- Main article: Way Gate (Warcraft III)
Way Gates are fabulous buildings that transport units from one way gate to another. 's expedition to Northrend sought an ancient way gate that supposedly transported one to a hidden vault where the runeblade Frostmourne was held.
Titan waygatesThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
- The Masters' Gate in Deepholm was used by the Twilight's Hammer before it was destroyed by adventurers.
- The Waygate connects Sholazar Basin to Shaper's Terrace in Un'Goro Crater. This waygate hadn't been active in seven centuries, but could be activated using the switches found in the Makers' Overlook and the Makers' Perch.
- The titan waygate in Neltharion's Vault which led to another section of the Vault, where the was located.
The Un'Goro Crater side of the Waygate.
The Masters' Gate.
Time Warp in Hearthstone.
A titan waygate in Neltharion's Vault.
Ogre waygatesThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Ogre waygates are ancient relics of the Gorian Empire found all over alternate Draenor. Opening a waygate requires the construction of a Mage Tower or Spirit Lodge in the garrison, and the collection of 25 Ogre Waystones from ogres across Draenor, including in the Bloodmaul Slag Mines and Highmaul. The use of a waygate opens a portal inside the Tower/Lodge, with a maximum of three when the structure is upgraded to level 3.
The ogre waygates are located in the following locations:
- Icewind Drifts, Frostfire Ridge
- Arbor Glen, Shadowmoon Valley
- Base of Spire of Light, Talador
- Ravenskar, Spires of Arak
- Near the Blackrock Foundry, Gorgrond
- Near the Ancestral Grounds, Nagrand
- Near Lion's Watch, Tanaan Jungle
The ogre waygate in Shadowmoon Valley.