We Have Company (Horde)
93 (Requires 92)
Investigate the Iron Horde camp in Sulfur Basin.
- Iron Horde camp investigated
Outsider, I've spotted Iron Horde soldiers nearby.
It is bold, even for them, to venture into such deadly territory.
If you do not deal with their presence, they will surely be a threat to your camp.
Thank you, friend. I am in your debt.
This arrogant Iron Horde has made a dangerous enemy today.
- 14100 XP
A Dying Beast is on the ground in the middle of a ruined camp. Interact with it:
- <The creature is still alive, but is completely incapacitated by the iron Horde's chains.>
- Release the creature from its chains.
Three Goren Ambushers pop out of the ground next to the dread raven. Defeat them and a Gronn Treeslammer will land a boulder on the adventurer, stunning it, as the gronn picks up the player and starts walking away. Suddenly, Rexxar jumps out of the shadows, charges after the gronn, and takes it down with a mighty blow!
- Rexxar yells: Back to the dust with you!
Freed from the gronn's grip, run over to Rexxar and turn in. It turns out the Dying Beast is Nisha, Rexxar's mount!
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.