We Have Him Cornered
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Kill Trade Prince Gallywix.
- Trade Prince Gallywix slain
Did you hear Gallywix barking orders to his servants and thugs? Still concerned with frivolities as we edge ever closer.
He feels safe in his petulant palace of profits. He should not.
Even here, we will strike down Trade Prince Gallywix. For the Alliance!
("Trade Prince Gallywix: No time like the present... to get rich!")
You will receive:
- 70 20
- 26,780 XP
The Gallywix that we fought was a decoy? A body double?
Infuriating. We were so close... I'm sorry, <name>.
Aggro and during the fight:
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Welcome to the Gallywix PAIN Palace, ya grimy thief!
- Magister Umbric says: All the wealth you've amassed and this is what you build, Gallywix? A den of depravity!
- Magister Umbric says: Your ego is as bloated as your body. Think of the good you could've done for this world!
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Eh, what's the world done for me?
At 25%, the decoy suit explodes, killing the Gallywix Impersonator:
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Whoa... Whoa... The suit's malfunctioning!
- Gallywix Impersonator says: I should've... bought... the warranty option...
- Gallywix himself appears.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Ha! I wish you could see the looks on your faces right now.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You fell for the oldest trick in the Bilgewater book: high-quality, low-paid laborers!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Those mech suits ain't cheap, though, <name>. I'm gonna be sendin' you the bill for that one!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: See ya later, losers!
- Magister Umbric says: We were hunting a decoy Gallywix that whole time? Goblins truly are the worst.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.