We Need An Outpost
93 (Requires 92)
Use the Drafting Table to craft a Lumber Yard or a Sparring Arena.
- Building selected
Commander, we've gathered enough materials to build an outpost that will support our misison against the Iron Horde.
How shall we proceed?
A lumber yard would be valuable for gathering resources in the dense overgrowth to the south, and in confronting the primal plant monstrosities that defend it.
On the other hand, a sparring arena would provide us the brutish forces we'd need to push through the magnaron wastelands to the north.
When you're ready, make your choice on the table.
Buildin' an outpost out here requires a certain kind o' crazy.
Well, that is one thing ta pick. Tell you what, you get this building up and running at full steam and I'll see if I can't adapt these blueprints to work for the space in your garrison.
- 21150 XP
Interact with the Drafting Table next to Thaelin to construct the Highpass Logging Camp or the Highpass Sparring Ring:
- Highpass Logging Camp
- The Highpass Logging Camp will allow for operations in the jungle overgrowth of southern Gorgrond.
- Once fully operational, the Highpass Logging Camp grants the use of [Summon Mechastrider 5000] within Gorgrond.
- Summon Mechashredder 5000 — Summon the Mechashredder 5000. Instant (10 min cooldown)
- Highpass Sparring Ring
- The Highpass Sparring Ring will allow for operations in the brutal wastelands of northern Gorgrond.
- Once fully operational, the Highpass Sparring Ring grants the use of [Champion's Honor] within Gorgrond.
- Champion's Honor — Summons an Arena Champion to fight by your side for 1 min. When the champion departs, you will gain an enhancement improving your combat skills while in Gorgrond. The more enemies you kill while the champion is present, the stronger this enhancement will be.
This completes the "We Need An Outpost" chapter of . The Gorgrond storyline continues with and for the Lumber Mill option, or and for the Sparring Arena option.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.