Weapons of Legend (warrior)
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Select an artifact weapon to pursue.
- Artifact chosen
As the greatest warrior in these halls, you require a great weapon to do both your will and mine. I have looked down on Azeroth and found artifacts worthy of your hands.
I leave it to you to choose which artifact you wish to seek out and wield against the Legion. We will recover the others in time.
Chose wisely, <name>.
I know you would pick that one. Let us be about it.
- 1,500 XP
Players should pick the artifact for the spec they wish to level to 110, as it will be some time before the others can be acquired.
- The first king of the humans, Thoradin, was a mighty ruler and a mighty warrior. He carried with him a greatsword forged by vrykul, empowered by elves, and bloodied on the fields of countless battles.
- Strom'kar, ender of wars, was lost with Thoradin. One strong enough to recover the sword would bring to bear a blade unlike any seen in the ages since.
- (and )
- An ancient vrykul king crafted a stolen scale of Neltharion, the Earth-Warder into a bulwark of immense power. This great shield now lies by his side, deep in a nearly forgotten tomb.
- Reclaim this shield and you will reap not only an impenetrable guard, but also a glimpse of the mighty fiery powers of the dragon aspect himself.
- Warswords of the Valarjar ( and )
- The warswords of my very own Valarjar, my greatest champion, stolen from me by the cur, Helya. She and her fool servant make a mockery of their prowess by stealing the souls of great heroes before they can ascend to the Halls of Valor.
- Mighty weapons that would turn you into a living storm of steel and fire. They would make a worthy choice.
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.