Weapons of Mass Dysfunction
84 (Requires 84)
Inspect Hellscream Demolishers until you find a faulty one, then teach its Chief Engineer a lesson.
- Faulty Demolisher Discovered
- Chief Engineer Disciplined
<Glibbs mops sweat from his brow with a greasy handkerchief.>
Saurfang isn't happy with our work? This is very bad. My boys need to step it up.
Maybe you can help set an example. A set of Hellscream Demolishers just rolled off the blocks and are ready for inspection. Give them a thorough going-over, and if you find any problems, give the Chief Engineer a good thrashing. Remind them that the Horde is depending upon them!
You spoke with the Foreman?
Please add any available information to this section.
Right-click on the Demolishers to inspect them.
- Chief Engineer says: Ready for inspection, sir!
- Chief Engineer says: See that? Ironclad!
- Chief Engineer says: This baby is all mine! I call her, "The Throttler."
- Chief Engineer says: That's right. Takes a lickin' but keeps on kickin' butt!
- Chief Engineer says: Ready for inspection! ...Be gentle.
The demolisher falls apart when inspected. The Chief Engineer cowers.
- Chief Engineer says: Uh oh. Um. Oops.
- Chief Engineer says: Look, look, it's okay! It's just a tiny little glitch. See?
- Chief Engineer says: A little paint and it'll be fine!
- Chief Engineer says: It's still good enough to ship. I can fix it with a patch!
- Chief Engineer says: I ... I never wanted to be an engineer anyways.
- Chief Engineer says: I always wanted to be... a dancer! Power tools frighten me.
- Chief Engineer says: I can float. On my toes. I'm like a butterfly. Wanna see?
Right-click on the goblin to punish him, kicking him away! Workers go to repair the Demolisher right away.
- Goblin Siegeworker says: We'll get right on this, sir!
- Goblin Siegeworker says: Yes sir! Right away, sir!
- Goblin Siegeworker says: We're on it!
If the goblin goes unpunished...
- Chief Engineer takes off running.
Ah, had ta be gettin' a little rough with 'em eh? Some lessons need be rough ta be taught at times. With this, our preparations be nearin' complete.
Instilled a little discipline in them, did you? Good, good!
Everyone pulls their weight in my Horde, from the smallest peon to the proudest warrior. I tolerate nothing less.
Our preparations for the invasion are almost complete.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Quest ender changed.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Text updated to reflect change in Horde leadership.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Text updated to reflect change in Horde leadership.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.