Weapons of Spirit
|Start||Witch Doctor Uzer'i|
|End||Witch Doctor Uzer'i|
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Rewards||or or or|
This quest is the culmination of a couple different quest lines from Witch Doctor Uzer'i. Completion of and the Muisek chain allow you to receive this quest and your choice of one of four rare weapons.
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Reward
- 4 Progress
- 5 Completion
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 External links
Witch Doctor Uzer'i wants you to wait for a moment while he prepares the weapons.
Imbuing the muisek into the weapons is a difficult process. Now that I have all of the required materials and the muisek of the creatures that you captured, I may begin. Please wait; I will return in a moment.
Did you get it yet?
As promised, you have your choice, <name>. The muisek of the creatures has been forever sealed into the power of these weapons.
You may now wield their energy as your own. Use it well.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain: