Welcoming the Wolf Spirit
64 (Requires 62)
Use the near the candles in Malukaz's hut and observe the ceremony. When the ceremony is complete, speak with Malukaz again.
I've nearly completed the vestments that I'll wear during the ceremony. As I add the finishing touches, I'd like you to set this incense by the candles near the runestone to my left. I believe it will help us to attract the wolf spirit's attention, since it was made in the days of the orcish clans. I can almost imagine my ancestors using it in a ceremony paying tribute to the wolf spirit after a successful hunt. Once you've placed the incense, I'll begin the ceremony.
Reestablishing ties with the wolf spirit is just the beginning of my journey, not the end.
This is incredible! I set out on this journey unsure of whether the wolf spirit would answer our summons and now it feels as though he's always been here. Perhaps he was, <name>. Perhaps he was waiting for the orcs to realize what their choices had wrought.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1100 XP (or 52 50 at level 70)
The ceremony plays out as follows:
- Malukaz dons his wolf-fur vestments.
- Malukaz says: Wolf spirit of the forest, hear me!
- Malukaz says says: Long ago, you were a companion to my people. We gave ourselves to evil and you were forgotten.
- Malukaz says: But we have returned, spirit! We have returned to honor you again. Favor us with your presence once more.
- Terokkar Wolf Spirit howls in response to Malukaz's call.
- Terokkar Wolf Spirit expresses its approval.
- Malukaz says: May our bond with you never be broken again, spirit.
- Malukaz says: We have done it! Thrall would be proud.