House of Barov
true heir to the House of Barov
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Barov Industries|
Alexei (father), Illucia (mother),|
Alexi (brother), Jandice (sister)
Weldon Barov <Barov Industries> is a level 95 human quest giver located in Lunarfall and can be obtained as a garrison follower for Alliance players. He was previously a level 60 elite quest giver located inside Scholomance.
World of WarcraftThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
He is one of the two "surviving" (if such can be said about his Forsaken brother, ) descendants of the Barov family. As such, they are both heirs to the Barov family fortune. Although it is unknown how exactly they intended to deal with obtaining that fortune - since most of it is probably still buried somewhere within the treasuries of Caer Darrow - prior to the Shattering, the brothers nonetheless strived for the four deeds that were believed to be somewhere in Scholomance. This inheritance made them enemies, and Weldon was willing to stop at nothing to become the only surviving heir to the Barov fortune.
CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Since the Shattering however, Alexi seems to have given up battle against Weldon for heritage rights. Weldon though is still determined to get his rightful heritage. All four deeds to Southshore, Tarren Mill, Brill and Caer Darrow having been retrieved and given to him by the adventurer, he finally has become the rightful owner to the four towns. How this will play out though, remains to be seen.
Following the events in Mists of Pandaria, Weldon and his brother disappeared without a trace.
Warlords of DraenorThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
He is involved in the garrison quest and can be obtained as a garrison follower for Alliance players. He asks the Alliance commander to kill Alexi while Alexi asks the same from the Horde commander.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|93 - 100||65,312|
|Lunarfall||95 - 100||71,040|
QuestsThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor. The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- HELP! ASSASSINS HAVE COME TO KILL ME! (When attacked)
- As the last living Barov, I have rightful claim to all of my family's holdings!
- Don't listen to anything Alexi says. He was a fool to stay during the plague and now look at him - he's no better than the other abominations in this place.
- Don't fret, we will reclaim Scholomance and the surrounding lands for the last living son of Barov - the rightful heir.
- Lumber Mill, Coming across a Fallen Tree (with a pair of legs kicking from beneath)
- Muffled Voice says: MMMMF! HELFFP!! STMUCK UMDER LOG!
- You tap the log to summon a Lumberjack.
- Lumberjack says: I'll get that scared little girl out from under the log, <sir/ma'am>!
- The Lumberjack starts chopping and frees Weldon Barov, who throws you some coin.
- Weldon Barov says: Ah, thank you for the assistance, young peasant. Here is a token of my gratitude.
- Weldon bows.
- Weldon walks away.
- Weldon Barov says: Should you be looking to make a few more coppers there will be work for you at your garrison. I will take my leave. Find me there if you wish.
My brother must be brought to justice!
This place is quaint. It reminds me of the servant's quarters in my summer retreat on the shores of Lordamere Lake - only more rustic. And dirtier.
Perhaps you should make an investment in some of Barov Industries' wares to secure this make-shift tree fort before a light breeze topples the structure.
- Weldon Barov is an Epic Alliance Ally card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Drums of War set.
- Weldon Barov is quoted on the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game card "The Last Barov".
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Re-added.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Moved from Chillwind Point to Scholomance. Changed from Alliance to Neutral.