What Lurks Below
120 (Requires 90)
+500 The Anglers
+1 Fishing skill
Find an Ancient Fishing Pool at Krasari Falls to the northwest and fish in it to lure the beast out of hiding.
- Narjon the Gulper slain
Legend tells of a great beast in the forest to the north. My son is missing and I fear he may have wandered too near its lair....
You will receive: 11 40 1 and one point of Fishing skill
What news of my son?
My son's ring? What does this mean?
<Rassan appears thoughtful.>
The situation is grim, but not without hope. My son is so careless with his belongings, so perhaps he simply threw it into the pool? Thank you for your help <name>, I will not soon forget this great favor you have done for me.
- +500 reputation with The Anglers
Fly to the northwest, between Crane Wing Refuge and the Sentinel Basecamp. In the water just downstream of the waterfall is a Mysterious Whirlpool. Fish in it to summon Narjon the Gulper, a level 90 leviathan with 787,000 health and the following abilities:
- Sea Splash — Deals Frost damage to nearby enemies, knocking them back. 1.5 sec cast
- Lunge 100 yd range Instant (3 sec cooldown)
- Frost Breath — Inflicts 0 Frost damage to enemies in a 70 yard code in front of the caster. In addition, the targets are frozen for 2 sec. 2 sec cast
- Whirl — Deals 438 to 562 damage to nearby enemies and knocks them back. Instant
- Narjon the Gulper yells: Who dares disturb my eternal slumber?!
Stay in the water. Try to fight it in a group as the frontal cone freeze gets annoying quickly.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.