What Now? (Horde)
50 (Requires 10)
- Recovered Crate (Provided)
You've finally found the crate that Edgar Goodwin sent you to retrieve. However, it appears the Reliquary representative's warnings about the nature of the crate's contents were correct.
There's no doubt that your employer lied to you about the dangers involved in the job. Do you really want to hand the crate over to him, or would you rather give it to Delian Sunshade, who believes it better to keep the crate's contents locked away?
Have you brought the crate as we discussed?
I never thought you'd be able to recover it. Well, let's see it.
If you choose to return the crate to Delian you can witness the following conversation:
- Delian Sunshade says: you must not think of this as betrayal, <name>, but Mr. Goodwin has offered me the find of a lifetime in exchange for his belongings.
- Edgar Goodwin says: Direct and to the point! Good, I am eager to claim what is rightfully mine. Do you have it?
- Delian Sunshade says: I do. <name> has just returned with it. What of the grimoire?
- Edgar Goodwin says: Indeed. I have Medivh's grimoire. I am fortunate that the Reliquary has seen the wisdom of this exchange.
- Edgar Goodwin says: You shall have it as soon as the crate is in my possession. I'm sure your colleagues will find it most enlightening.
- Delian Sunshade says: It is yours, my dear Mister Goodwin. Master Belloc will be most pleased with our trade.
- Edgar Goodwin says: For years, I have longed to complete this spell and my transormation. Behold!
Goodwin transforms into a large spider.
- Delian Sunshade says: Perhaps Belloc and the eliquary shall have both of these after all...
- Edgar Goodwin says: What's happening to me? It burns!
This may be the first example of the "PVE Scenario" quests referred to in the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria trailer, as the player is given a choice that will affect his/her view of the game world.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.