Obtain an Instructor's Rod from an Ogre-Mage Instructor at Camp Kosh.
I can't get my invention to work! Gah!
That's it. I've decided. I'm going to cheat and use magic.
What my invention really needs is a solid piston that's thin enough to fit through a narrow copper tube, but strong enough to withstand repeated impact without breaking. The magical rods carried by those ogre magi to the north should work perfectly.
From what I can tell, only the instructors carry the strong staves.
I don't like to stoop to using magic on my inventions, but this is somewhat of an emergency.
A perfect fit! My goat puncher is finally finished!
You will also receive: 65
Pick up  Easily Swayed before heading out. Follow the path down to the northwest into Dustwind Gulch. Camp Kosh is in the northeast corner.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On