Where Are the Workers?
120 (Requires 120)
Look at this axe, <name>. There's still sweat on the hilt. The workers were here not too long ago.
Let's see if Sasha can track their scent.
You will receive:
This must be the place.
The peons are revolting? I'm surprised it took this long...
On accept, Kiro hops up on Sasha's back and rides off northeast:
- Kiro says: The peons can't be far.
- Kiro says: Sasha's snout says this is the place. Maybe they're in one of these houses?
- Kiro dismounts and goes to stand in front of the main building.
- Kiro says: Head inside and check things out. I'll keep watch.
- Foreman Magrok says: Throw down your tools and raise up your fists!
- Crushblow Peon says: Yeah!
- Foreman Magrok says: What's this? Someone from Orgrimmar?
- Foreman Magrok says: Are you finally ready to hear our demands?
Start questioning the peons, who all express their displeasure at the situation:
- Foreman Magrok cares about us peons.
- Me no take orders from the Horde no more.
- Me not go back there!
- Me won't build that outpost!
- This meeting's for peons only!
- Why aren't you working?
- Always been a peon. Never nothing else. Maybe want more?
- Peons treated like da poop. Never get nothing nice.
- Tools broken. Had to use hands. Now they break too!
As soon as you finish questioning the workers, Magrok briefly resumes his speech:
- Foreman Magrok says: When I'm warchief, peons will be respected members of the Horde!
Before you leave the cellar, Magrok has some gossip text as well:
- You'd better be here to help the peon's plight, otherwise--get out!
Head back outside to turn in to Kiro.
- Patch 8.3.0 (PTR): Added.