Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Where the Hammer Falls
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Use Stormbeak to Fly Into the Maelstrom
You saved us all, shaman! Thank you!
Thrall wants to dive right into the Maelstrom and retrieve the Doomhammer, but I worry - he was badly wounded in that last fight, and that demon Geth'xun may still be alive down there. We should go with him.
Hop on Stormbeak when you're ready and we'll track down that artifact!
The Doomhammer could be anywhere here. And that demon is still alive.
- 1,480 XP
- Upon Chosen Artifact
- Thrall says: We must move quickly. Speak with Mylra and follow me into the Maelstrom.
- Spoken with Mylra
- Stormcaller Mylra says: The Doomhammer fell somewhere below. Hold on! This part always gives me tummy the wubblies!
- Thrall says: The Doomhammer could be anywhere. We'll have to split up.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: I'll see if the Earthen at Stonehearth saw anything.
- Thrall says: I will speak with the shaman at the Temple of Earth.
- Thrall says: Shaman, you must seek out the Stonemother. But be cautious - she is quick to anger.
- Thrall says: We should meet back up at Therazane's Throne once we know more. Good luck to both of you!
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.