Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Widow Venom was a hunter ability that allows the hunter to reduce the healing on the target shot. The ability used to be acquired at level 40.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer counts as a Nature spell. Debuff no longer counted as poison.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now reduce healing by 10%, down from 25%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.