|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Widow Venom was a hunter ability that allows the hunter to reduce the healing on the target shot. The ability used to be acquired at level 40.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer counts as a Nature spell. Debuff no longer counted as poison.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now reduce healing by 10%, down from 25%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.