Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Heals 6 targets total, the target counts as one if friendly.
- Can be cast on an enemy target and will pick 5 allies around the enemy target.
- If there are not 6 targets in range below 100% health, the HoT will land randomly on players will full health.
- The base healing is split among the ticks with the first tick getting (6%+1/7) of the tooltip heal (before talents), and each successive tick losing 2% of the tooltip heal.
- This heal will hit allies within a short range of your target. In 5 man instances where ranged DPS is standing apart from the melee the spell may only hit melee classes if cast on the tank. A good way to ensure wild growth hits the entire party is to position yourself mid-way between melee and ranged classes and cast the spell on yourself.
- In the beta version of the game this spell was called .
- Wild Growth is a basic Druid spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Grow your own mana crystals with this Mana Crystal Growth Kit, only 39.99!"
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now heals 6 targets, up from 5. Healing reduced by 15%.
- Hotfix (2015-01-07): "Wild Growth's healing should now smoothly increase with Haste instead of having breakpoints. Total healing for the ability will vary slightly depending how much Haste the Druid had previously; with healing increasing slightly for most Druids."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now has a 1.5-second cast time (up from instant cast).
- No longer prioritizes the most injured party members.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now heals 20% less.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown increased to 10 seconds and talent tree position changed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Wild Growth now has a 6 second cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The coefficient and healing amount has been increased and the mana cost decreased.