|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Wild Mushroom is a Druid spell, learned at level 84. Balance druids can create up to three mushrooms anywhere of the druid's choice within range that last for 20 sec. Restoration druids can create one mushroom under an ally to heal up to 3 injured allies within the area of effect for 30 sec.
- Mushrooms can be placed in advance, which will probably make them ideal for defending checkpoints in battlegrounds.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Restoration druid version moved to redesigned .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer becomes invisible and can no longer be detonated/bloomed.
- Hotfix (2013-10-02): "Raise Dead and Wild Mushroom: Plague (obtained through Druid's Symbiosis) should no longer cause each other's summons to despawn."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Wild Mushroom for Restoration Druids now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target's location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing.
- A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- The amount of healing stored on a Wild Mushroom is now reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- Wild Mushroom and Wild Mushroom: Bloom now have a shared 3-second cooldown.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Restoration: Wild Mushrooms will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid's effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid's health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned.
- Hotfix (2011-01-26): "Force of Nature and Wild Mushroom can now be cast correctly even if the target is on a different height of terrain from the druid."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.