|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Replaced by .
- Hotfix (2015-01-07): "Wild Strike should now be correctly crediting the full amount of Rage that had been spent towards the talent, Anger Management."
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage reduced by 17%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a 0.75 second baseline global cooldown, and costs 45 Rage.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Wild Strikes that consume the last charge of Bloodsurge will now properly cause a one second global cooldown, rather than a 1.5 second global cooldown."
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Wild Strike now does 195% weapon damage (down from 220%)."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.