|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Location||Sunsong Ranch, Valley of the Four Winds|
- Wild?! Now that's a surprise! Grandpa used to tell stories about having to wrestle his wild crops into submission. "Yoonie," he used to say, "don't be afraid to slap your scallions around." I always thought he was just being gross. — Farmer Yoon
Wild crops occasionally spawn on Sunsong Ranch. They must be tamed before the crop will grow normally.
Once mounted, the crops have one ability they use on players:
- Vine Slam — The wild crop slams you hard into the ground, removing 6 stacks of Dominance. How humiliating. 1 sec cast.
However, players have abilities they can use on the wild crop:
- Flex — Wrestle with the vine and show it who's boss. Generates 3 Dominance. Instant. (0.5 sec cooldown)
- Gnaw — Take a bite outta vine. Interrupts Vine Slam. Instant. (3 sec. cooldown)
Start spamming Flex, then quickly cast Gnaw when the crop starts casting Vine Slam. Get up to 50 stacks of Dominance to get the crop back under control.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Wild Crops now cast Vine Slam slightly less often.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Wild Crops will now occur less often.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
|Wild Green Cabbage||Wild Juicycrunch Carrot||Wild Red Blossom Leek|
|Wild Scallions||Wild Striped Melon||Wild Witchberries|