Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
(Redirected from Wind Shock)
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 18 (down from level 22).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Range increased to 30 yd (up from 25 yd).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer reduces threat.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds (down from 15 sec). Magic school lockout duration increased to 3 seconds (up from 2 sec).
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Wind Shear's base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds. The Elemental talent now reduces this cooldown by 5/10 seconds, up from 0.5/1 second.
- Hotfix (2011-04-29): "Some interrupts were still incorrectly missing targets. Wind Shear, Spell Lock, Counterspell, Mind Freeze, and hunter pet abilities Nether Shock and Serenity Dust should no longer miss."
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target. This includes , , , , , , Wind Shear, , , and related player pet abilities.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or .
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.