Wisdom Has A Price
87 (Requires 86)
Obtain 5 Shark Fillets.
<Ana listens to your story, and nods.>
Crocolisks attacking? I know a story about that. And I will share it with you, but first... I grow hungry.
Shark meat should do the trick. You should find enough sharks in the water beneath us.
My hunger is great, <race>. I have been on this lagoon for several days, without food.
You've brought me more meat than I could ever hope to eat.
Now, I suppose I owe you a story.
- 129000 XP
- Wise Ana Wu says: Allow me to make your underwater experience a little more... pleasant.
- Ana buffs players with Water Gliding: Increases swim speed by 50%. Also allows underwater breathing.
Pick up before heading out. Then swim straight down and start killing sharks. Near the bottom is the mouth of the Mortbreath Grotto, where Nahassa can be found inside. At full health he has 1.7 million health, but since he is so near death, he only has 429,000 health left. The quest finishes automatically once he dies, so feel free to turn it in.
On complete, Wise Ana Wu tells a story:
- Wise Ana Wu says: This is the tale of the Hungry Crocolisk.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The crocolisks of the Narsong Trench ate fish. They were fat and happy.
- Wise Ana Wu says: And then the sharks came.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The sharks competed for the fish, but the crocolisks survived.
- Wise Ana Wu says: Soon after, the pandaren arrived.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The pandaren fished in the trench's waters, but the crocolisks survived.
- Wise Ana Wu says: Finally, the hozen came to Narsong Trench.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The hozen overfished the area, catching more fish than they could eat.
- Wise Ana Wu says: With no fish to eat, the crocolisks became hungry and desperate. They attacked the pandaren out of sheer hunger.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The pandaren, in fear and defense, killed all the crocolisks of Narsong Trench.
- Wise Ana Wu says: The Narsong crocolisk is no more... simply because the pandaren didn't see the whole story.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.