Witch of the Woods (quest)
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Proudmoore Admiralty
Kill the Witch of the Woods in Fernwood Ridge.
A... a witch?!
I uh... I would love to help you, truly I would but... I must report to my father.
Why don't you go stop the witch yourself? For a brave adventurer like you, a witch should be no problem.
I'm sure my father would reward you greatly!
("The Witch of the Woods: The witch who is sending her minions to attack the Algerson Lumber Yard.")
You will receive:
My son told me about the witch, <name>. I've come up here to take care of her! If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself.
<Maynard studies the locket.>
That ungrateful woman!
- Benjamin Algerson says: A witch... why is a witch targeting our operation?! I need to get out of here. I'll tell my father!
Head north up the hill along the torch-lit path. On approach:
- Witch of the Woods says: Ah, so Maynard sends his goons to solve his problems, as he always does. Well come, goon. I will take care of you as I did the others!
- Witch of the Woods says: You are a fool to get in my way!
- Witch of the Woods says: My husband's exploitation of his workers will never end...
Turn in just across the river at the Evergreen Grove.
- Maynard Algerson says: I wasn't always the president of a successful lumber company, you know.
- Maynard Algerson says: I came from nothing! I started this business to support my wife and our family.
- Maynard Algerson says: My work is my life! Forget Petula, forget Benjamin, this is my legacy.
- Maynard Algerson says: For her to turn to witchcraft to exact revenge against me...
- Maynard Algerson says: I don't care that she's dead. One fewer person to get in my way.
- (optional side quest)
- → (breadcrumb to Gol Thovas)
- , &
- , &
Other side quests in the area:
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.