Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon and dismiss this companion.
- Sell Price: 7 50
The Withers item teaches you how to summon and dismiss Withers, a treant companion that follows you around, meaning it is a non-combat pet and will not aid you in battle. This pet is similar to the pet from the Argent Tournament.
Withers starts off as a rather large companion then will eventually wither down to a small size over roughly 25 minutes. If Withers comes in contact with a deep enough water source he grows to full size again and does the following emote in chat.
Withers absorbs the water, growing back to full size.
The Alliance have to complete the following quest chain in Darkshore, starting with:
- 8a.) (can be completed alongside Swift Response)
- 8b.) (can be completed alongside Swift Response)
- 8c.) (can be completed alongside Swift Response)
- After all those are complete, Cerellean Whiteclaw offers you the final quest , which rewards you with Withers.
- Elemental: Ignores all negative weather effects. Enemy pets can still gain the beneficial effects from weather when facing an elemental.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
Two pictures comparing Withers to the height of a Night Elf.