Lisan Pierce, Janey Anship, and Suzanne can frequently be found outside of the Sanctum, discussing in great and confusing detail about topics such as portals and polarity — however, if one listens closely, it is revealed that they are merely trying to develop a love potion for one of the group's crushes ("All this for a love potion? He better be worth it...").
Access to the Tower
For mages in training, access to the trainers is gained by going up the ramp and climbing to the highest part of the tower and then passing through the portal there.
- High Sorcerer Andromath
- Elsharin <Mage Trainer>
- Maginor Dumas <Master Mage>
- Jennea Cannon <Mage Trainer>
- Larimaine Purdue <Portal Trainer>
- Laluu <Mage Trainer>
- Sparkbright <Mage Trainer>
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
Please add any available information to this section.
In the RPG
Notes and trivia
- During the Elemental Unrest, evacuation portals appeared here.
- The Wizard's Sanctum features as an attraction in the Blizzard World in-universe map in Overwatch, but is not seen in the in-game map itself.
- The Wizard's Sanctum may be one of the Conjurer towers present during the second siege of Stormwind.
- The tower may be loosely based on the Tower of High Sorcery in Palanthas, from the Dragonlance universe. This is supported by the portal in the very top and the small garden area it is surrounded by.
- The Tower may be led by High Sorcerer Andromath or Maginor Dumas.
- Updated Portal Room is decorated with banners which bear the crest of the Kirin Tor. This seems to indicate some connection between the Wizard's Sanctum and the Kirin Tor.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Inside completely remodeled and all portals in Stormwind have been relocated here.