The World of Warcraft Annual Pass was a limited-time offer that required a commitment to subscribe to WoW for one year, first made available on October 21, 2011, the opening day of BlizzCon 2011, and ending on April 30, 2012. Doing so rewarded players with the following:
The requirements were the following:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid credit card
- Must reside in the United States of America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore
- Must have a full version of World of Warcraft on or before the 18th of October 2011
- If you purchased the Diablo III Collector's Edition, you had four months of WoW game time credited to your account.
- The exclusive Tyrael's Charger in-game mount was added to the selected account and delivered via in-game mail with the release of Patch 4.3.0.