WoW Source is a series of interviews featuring Blizzard employees such as Game Director Tom Chilton, Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas and Production Director J. Allen Brack, discussing a specific topic, sharing new information and media, and answering questions from players. WoW Source is currently presented by Morgan Webb.
- WoW Source: Warlords of Draenor PvP and Class Updates (2014-04-22)
- Morgan Webb sits down with Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas, Lead Class Designer Kris Zierhut, and Senior Game Designer Brian Holinka to discuss the PvP and class updates coming in Warlords of Draenor. Viewers will also get a sneak peek at the new PvP zone Ashran and learn more about the return of Skirmishes.
- WoW Source: Warlords of Draenor (2013-11-21)
- Morgan Webb sits down with Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas, Senior Art Director Chris Robinson, and Game Director Tom Chilton to talk about the Warlords of Draenor reveal at BlizzCon 2013, and an exclusive first look at the new female Forsaken model.
- WoW Source: Patch 5.4 Developer Round Table (2013-10-07)
- Morgan Webb sits down with Production Director J. Allen Brack, Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas, and Game Director Tom Chilton to talk about Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar and beyond.
- Tom Chilton (Game Director)
- Ion Hazzikostas (Lead Encounter Designer)
- J. Allen Brack (Production Director)
- Chris Robinson (Senior Art Director)
- Brian Holinka (Senior Game Designer (PvP))
- Kris Zierhut (Lead Class Designer)