A wolverine is a type of animal.
In the RPG
A wolverine is a creature similar to a badger — but they are bigger, stronger, and even more ferocious. A wolverine that takes damage in combat flies into a berserk rage, clawing and biting madly until either it or its opponent is dead. The creature cannot end its rage voluntarily. Wolverines are solitary animals that dwell in cold forests. Some druids choose them as their animal companion.
Dire wolverines are a larger variety of wolverine. Some druids choose them as their animal companion.
- ^ Knaak, Richard A.. The Sundering, 186. ISBN 978-0-7434-2898-9.
- ^ World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide, page 183
- ^ The Old Wizard's Almanac: The Shamanic Races
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment. Monster Guide Web Supplement, 27. ISBN 1300002129.
- ^ a b Arthaus. World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, 70. ISBN 9781588467812.