|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- Wonderous Wisdomball
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon the Wonderous Wisdomball.
The Wonderous Wisdomball is the result of Khadgar imparting all of his "substantial worldly wisdom" and "ruggedly handsome features" into a globe to accompany and counsel adventurers during their journeys. However, he only managed to get it to say a handful of phrases, so he advises adventurers to be very specific in their questions.
A magical wisdom-filled head in a ball bearing Khadgar's visage, it can only answer questions with a few phrases.
Clicking the ball elicits one of the following responses, chosen at random:
- Nooooo... yes, actually.
- Outlook is certain. Certain death!
- Defeat is assured.
- Reply... hazy... Try again?
- You will likely survive. Most likely.
- Let me confer with my sources... no.
- Let me confer with my sources... yes.
- Not likely... in this timeline.
- Outlook unclear, gather 4289 more apexis crystals and ask again.
- Your sound card works perfectly.
The Wonderous Wisdomball appears as one of the Treasures that can be added to players' Adventure decks in the Dalaran Heist single-player experience in the Rise of Shadows expansion for Hearthstone. The ball provides "helpful advice" during boss encounters by occasionally offering quips and causing powerful random effects that can either harm or massively benefit the player.
- "Gather 4289 more apexis crystals" is a reference to the removed Warlords of Draenor legendary quest , in which Khadgar asked players to gather exactly 4896 Apexis Crystals for him.
- "Your sound card works perfectly" is a reference to Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, where the same quote plays when clicking the sound test button in the setup program.
- Like Khadgar himself, the Wonderous Wisdomball is voiced by Tony Amendola.