World of Warcraft: Companion App
The WoW Companion App is a mobile app that lets one make the most of their time in Azeroth from wherever they are in the real world. It uses the Legion Companion App as a base foundation and has integrated features from the Mobile Armory. It was announced at the same time the support for the Mobile Armory came to an end.
- Track World Quests
- View active World Quests, emissary bounties, and available rewards from directly within the app--then use this intel to plan your activities once you’re in-game.
- Manage Your Missions
- Send your champions and troops out on missions for your faction, all while you’re on the go. Collect rewards from completed missions, manage your champions, upgrade their gear, and recruit troops for future missions.
- Fuel the War Campaign
- Conduct research to unlock upgrades and track the status of your War Talent tree, maintaining the momentum of your in-game progress.
- Examine Your Character
- Inspect your characters' weapons, armor, and other character information. Keep tabs on their power and help plan which pieces of gear you want to go for next.
Two other features are planned to be added in a later date: Social and Calendar.
Note: To use all the features of the WoW Companion App, one must have an active World of Warcraft subscription and characters of an appropriate level. Players without an active subscription will be able to log in to the app but not select any characters.
|3.0.36262||October 21, 2020|
|Android||3.0.36262||October 21, 2020|
|List of content patches|
- Patch 8.3.7 (2020-07-23): The WoW Companion App has been updated with bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24):
- Community chat improvements.
- Fixed a bug that required users to log in twice before accessing the app.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25):
- Added new Rise of Azshara zones: Nazjatar and Mechagon.
- Added support for new missions.
- Updated and improved the Guild Roster function.
- Made Community invite links able to be copied.
- Added a new accessibility option – Community chat text size can now be changed.
- Increased the usability of the Community and Calendar features.
- Improved stability.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12):
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11):