World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition
|World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition|
October 8, 2019
The World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition is the collector's edition of World of Warcraft's 15 Anniversary. It was announced on May 14, 2019 and made available for pre-order the same day for $99 (USD).
- Celebrate your part in the online community that changed the course of gaming history. This limited-edition collector's set contains a trove of collectible items to commemorate World of Warcraft's 15th Anniversary.
- Ragnaros Statue — Behold Ragnaros, he who was ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10+ inch immortalization of the Firelord himself.
- Onyxia Pin — Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight.
- Map of Azeroth Mouse Pad — Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure.
- Fine Art Prints — Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with this selection of frameable fine art prints.
- 30 days of game time — Return to Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure.
- Alabaster Mounts — Take to the skies with these sculpted beasts:
† These mounts are not available in World of Warcraft: Classic. Purchasing the mount bundle from the Blizzard Shop (available in August) and later adding the Collector's Edition to the same Battle.net account by March 31, 2020 will add $25 Blizzard Balance.
- It is called the World of Warcraft: Classic Collector's Edition on the press website.
- Box art sketches
Human and blood elf
- ^ a b c Pre-order the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-05-14). Retrieved on 2019-05-14.
- ^ Blizzard Press Center - World of Warcraft: Classic and 15th Anniversary