World of Warcraft Atlas, Second Edition
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Not to be confused with World of Warcraft Atlas (web), Atlas (AddOn), or World of Warcraft Atlas (book).
|World of Warcraft Atlas, Second Edition|
NA: September 4, 2008
BradyGames' World of Warcraft Atlas, Second Edition includes the following:
- EVERY REGION AND CITY MAP: Every region map includes its sub-regions, connections to other regions, dungeons, and towns – everything needed for players to make their way through Azeroth! Special “lay-flat” binding showcases maps in their full glory.
- EXCLUSIVE TOWN MAPS: These hand-drawn maps include callouts for everyone in the towns. They’re the perfect highlights for specific NCP locations!
- EXHAUSTIVE INDEX: Complete listing of all NCPs, named enemies, and beasts – along with their locations on map grids for easy use. Supplemental listings of resources, trainers, and vendors offer even more information.
- UPDATED WORLD MAP: World map marks flight paths, main cities, instance dungeons, and battleground locations!