World of Warcraft Atlas (book)
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Not to be confused with World of Warcraft Atlas (web), Atlas (AddOn), or World of Warcraft Atlas, Second Edition.
|World of Warcraft Atlas|
NA: September 20, 2005
BradyGames' World of WarCraft Atlas includes the following:
- Complete resource detailing each area of this expansive MMORPG.
- Maps are provided for every area including all regions and major cities.
- Each illustration shows critical locations and characters such as NPCs, enemies, mobs, shops, merchants, flight points, entry and exit points from regions and where they lead.
- As an added bonus, cross-referenced indices of all information are also provided for ease of use.
- About the Author
Best known for blockbuster hits including the Warcraft® series, StarCraft®, and the Diablo® series, Blizzard Entertainment® (www.blizzard.com), a division of Vivendi Universal Games, is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software renowned for creating many of the industry's most critically acclaimed games. Blizzard's track record includes eight #1-selling games and multiple Game of the Year awards. The company's free Internet gaming service Battle.net® reigns as the largest in the world, with millions of active users.