We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
World of Warcraft Battle Chest
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
|Battle Chest box|
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on 2 October 2007. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first expansion World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade with the BradyGames strategy guides for both titles, as well as two Guest Pass Keys, in one package at a suggested retail price of $39.99 in the United States and €34.99 in Europe.
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade (PC and Mac versions on same DVDs).
- World of Warcraft: Game Manual
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Game Manual
- One unique Authentication Key to create a World of Warcraft account (online registration required).
- One unique Authentication Key to upgrade a World of Warcraft account to The Burning Crusade.
- Free month: First free month requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft: Battle Chest Guide
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Battle Chest Guide
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes