Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
World of Warcraft Battle Chest (2011)
- For the original battle chest, see World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment in 2011. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first expansion World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $19.99 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe.
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade (PC and Mac versions on same DVDs).
- One unique Authentication key to create a World of Warcraft account with the expansion (online registration required).
- 1 month free: First 30 days requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft Quickstart Guide
- World of Warcraft: Beginner's Guide
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes