Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
World of Warcraft Battle Chest (2012)
- For the original battle chest, see World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
October 8, 2012
World of Warcraft Battle Chest was a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on October 8, 2012. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first two expansions World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $19.99 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe.
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King (PC and Mac versions on same DVDs).
- One unique Authentication key to create a World of Warcraft account with the two expansions (online registration required).
- 1 month free: First 30 days requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft Quickstart Guide
- World of Warcraft: Beginner's Guide
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes
A digital purchase and download version of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest was available as of September 19, 2012 that includes World of Warcraft and its first two expansions, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.