World of Warcraft Battle Chest (2013)
- For the original battle chest, see World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
October 15, 2013
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on October 15, 2013. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first three expansions World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $20.00 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe. Retail stores are still selling this version of the Battle Chest since the beginning of 2018.
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm (PC and Mac versions on same DVDs).
- One unique Authentication key to create a World of Warcraft account with the expansions (online registration required).
- 1 month free: First 30 days requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft Quickstart Guide
- World of Warcraft: Official Beginner's Guide
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes
- 1x StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Guest Pass
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-10-15. A New Age Has Begun—World of Warcraft Now Includes Cataclysm.