We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
World of Warcraft Battle Chest (2014)
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
|The new Battle Chest box|
- For the original battle chest, see World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on October 14, 2014. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first four expansions World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $20.00 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe.
- 240-page Official Beginner's Guide by BradyGames
- Disc 1: World of Warcraft with The Burning Crusade
- Disc 2: Wrath of the Lich King with Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria
- 1 month free subscription
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes
- 1x StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Guest Pass
- World of Warcraft: Quickstart Guide
A digital purchase and download version of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest is available as of September 19, 2012 that includes World of Warcraft and its first four expansions, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
This version can be purchased and downloaded from the Battle.net online store.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2014-10-14. Pandaria Awaits – World of Warcraft Now Includes Mists of Pandaria.