Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition|
October 6, 2006
The World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition is the second edition of the World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide. It includes the following:
- Class strategies, abilities and talents.
- Essential stats and updated strategies for each of the 8 races and 9 classes for both the Horde and Alliance.
- Updated must-have quest data--contacts, objectives, item rewards and more.
- Updated profession sections provide data on created items, requirements and item components.
- Weapon, armor and item tables, ability and spell lists, and bestiary.
- Updated maps of each city and region, with call outs for characters, quest locations, dungeons, and more.
(hinted to be non-canon)
The book reprints the short stories from the the first edition, World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide, but lacks the story titles, instead listing them under the heading of "Lore".
- Lore (druid)
- Lore (hunter)
- Lore (Shaman)
- Lore (Warrior)
- Lore (Rogue)
- Lore (Warlock)
- Lore (Priest)
- Lore (Paladin)
- Lore (Mage)
- World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide (first edition)
- World of Warcraft Strategy Collection (also contains Atlas and Dungeon Companion)
- World of Warcraft Battle Chest Guide (a mini-edition containing half the content from the complete guide)
- ^ https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/status/525757228825858048 Neilson on Twitter