On May 8, 2007, Blizzard announced that it was partnering with First National Bank of Omaha to offer a Visa Rewards credit card based on World of Warcraft.
- General benefits
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles
- Subsequent low interest rates
- Online access to account information
- World of Warcraft-related benefits
- Thirteen variations of the World of Warcraft card design are available, including designs for all ten playable character races, as well as for the Horde and Alliance factions and the World of Warcraft logo.
- Players earn a reward point for every dollar charged on the card, and they can redeem 1500 points at the World of Warcraft community site for a month of play.
- 1 month free of of World of Warcraft play time after first qualified purchase.
- Available to US residents only.
- View rewards point balance with credit card login or World of Warcraft account login.