Wormhole Generator: Pandaria
- Wormhole Generator: Pandaria
- Binds when used
- Use: Teleports you to somewhere in Pandaria. The exact location is difficult to predict, but will likely be far away. (15 Min Cooldown)
- Requires Engineering (500)
- "There is a tiny note on the side: Wheeeeeeeeeee!"
- Sell Price: 50
This item is created with Engineering (525); taught by trainers.
Unlike , which opens a portal where you could choose your destination, the teleportation for Wormhole Generator: Pandaria is instantaneous once activated, and its destinations appear to be completely random. Users have reported being teleported to the following locations:
- Jade Forest - By the flight master at Emperor's Omen
- Valley of the Four Winds - On top of the crane statue in the middle of the Heartland
- Krasarang Wilds - Side of a cliff at Narsong Spires, overlooking Anglers Wharf
- Kun-Lai Summit - Bottom of the lake at Firebough Nook, or the west coast of the Isle of Reckoning
- Townlong Steppes - Cliff on the northwest corner of Sra'vess
- Dread Wastes - The top of the tree at Zan'vess, or on a rock at a pond by Rikkitun Village
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms - In the middle of the pagoda at Whitepetal Lake
- In the Russian version of the game, flavor text "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" is replaced by "Поехааааалииииии!" - which is reference to famous phrase Поехали! (Poyekhali! — Let's go!) by Yuri Gagarin.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Officially a toy and can be found in the toy box.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.