Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 30% chance to damage the victim and cause them to be poisoned for 12 seconds. The poison will reduce all healing effects on the victim by 25%. The effect does not stack.
50% application chance with .
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Assassination. Poison now lasts for 12 seconds, down from 15 seconds.
- Hotfix (2014-10-16): "Damage reduced by 40%."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now deals 33% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced .
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now reduce healing by 10%, down from 25%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Healing reduction reduced from 50% to 25%.
- Hotfix (2009-02-18): "Wound Poison now has a PvP duration of 10 seconds."
- Hotfix (2007-02-13): "Mortal Strike and Wound Poison (rank 4) no longer stack at any rank."
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Stacks up to 20.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Removed facing requirement.