March 27, 2014
About CarBot Animations
CarBot Animations was founded by Jonathan Burton during his second year of university in October 2012, with a few StarCrafts episodes published. They now have multiple series such as WowCraft, WarCrafts III, HurtStone, DiabLol, StarCrafts, HeroStorm, and UnderWatched. Carbot has partnered with Blizzard and drawn character portraits and sprays for Heroes of the Storm and StarCraft II. On July 9, 2019, Blizzard and CarBot Animations worked together to release a themed pack called StarCraft: Cartooned for StarCraft: Remastered which overhauls all the graphics into the cartoon-styled StarCrafts web-series.
- Episode 36 is inspired after Darkness.
- Episode 40 is inspired after What Makes Us Strong.
- Episode 41 is inspired after the Xaxas cinematic.
- Episode 42 is inspired after Seasons of War.
- Episode 46 is inspired after Ny'alotha: Raid Final.
- Episode 50 is inspired after Dark Abduction.
- Episode 51 is inspired after the Reckoning and Shadowlands cinematics.
- ^ CarBot Animations 2014-03-27. WowCraft Episode 1 the Creation. YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-04-19.
- ^ Heroes of the Storm Wiki: CarbotAnimations
- ^ StarCraft: Cartooned – Available Now. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-07-09). Retrieved on 2019-09-08.
- ^ CarBot Animations 2019-07-09. StarCraft Cartooned. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-09-08.