|This is a Wowpedia Project, a collaboration of editors improving articles and other content related to a particular subject.|
The API project focuses on improving World of Warcraft API-related content, including API reference material, as well as guides and tutorial articles. Because of its wide scope, the project is intended to act as an umbrella over the various sub-topics, providing a common location for API-related discussion.
If you wish to be associated with the project, you can add [[Category:API project members]] to your user page. This is entirely optional, and you're more than welcome to participate in project discussions without declaring membership.
WoW API Documentation
UI Tutorials and HOWTOs
Resources and Tools
Things you can help out with
- Before editing API pages, please read the relevant guidelines.
- Fill out all those red links in World of Warcraft API! (though pick in order of likelihood of being useful). Looking at the FrameXML code to find out how the functions are being used is good way to begin. Please do not create stubs if you are not adding new and useful facts - we prefer red links over stubs with no additional information.
- Copy bolded items in the Global functions list to World of Warcraft API et al.
- Scan Category:API stubs for unfinished pages!
- Take a look in Category:Votes for deleting and look for API pages.
- Help convert old pages to the Help:API Function articles style!
- Add "Triggers Events" sections to old pages that do not have them (and should have them).