|Come join the official Gamepedia Slack channel: slackinvite|
As the wiki is not always the best place for an in-depth chat, there is a Slack channel specifically for Wowpedia.
Many of the administrators frequent the channel and you are cordially invited to chat, discuss wiki issues, notify them of important developments and just generally make yourself at home and chat about Warcraft.
Once you have a slack account and approved to join the larger Gamepedia Slack chat, join the #wowpedia channel.
- Absolutely no discussion of how to exploit, emulated servers and other matters that break the WoW EULA or ToS, unless directly relating to Wowpedia articles. We will not give you links, and you will likely be kicked from the channel.
- Be civil - harassment and insulting behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Don't spam the channel, and especially do not copy and paste reams of text.
- An admin's word is final.
- Try to keep on topic.
- English is the language of the channel.
- Most users idle on the channel. There is absolutely no requirement to be chatty or even respond to comments.
- If you have a question, just ask it. If you don't get an answer straight away, you're probably not being ignored - other people may just be busy.
- The Slack channels are not Blizzard customer or technical support. Users cannot help you with any problems you may have with your World of Warcraft account and are not obligated to help you with any technical issues.
- As Wowpedia is part of the greater Gamepedia community, the Slack service hosts several other channels that everyone is welcome to join and share ideas.
- Click on the Channels header to browse for other channels.