Wowpedia:Where to ask a question
Good places to ask questions
You can ask questions at the following places:
- The Reference Desk for general questions
- The Help Desk for questions about using a Wikie.g. "How do I add color to an article?".
- For most questions it's faster to do a search in the search box. (For example, just type 'ornery plainstrider' into the box and click Search). See also WoWWiki:Requests.
Other places to ask questions
- For information on WoWWiki such as ownership and new page statistics see the About page.
- Each article has a Talk page — click on the article's discussion link at the top of the page — for questions, reporting vandalism or discussions on the article.
- General Complaints is for addressing problems on more than one page.
- Village pump is the place for technical and policy issues.
Please do not post your question here.